Monday, October 26, 2009


Our fond memories of

Grace Fae Ramborger
(July 16, 1920-October 25, 2009)


Grace had a wonderful life on the earth.
She had been married to William Ozeas for 52
years. Bill, Sr. deceased 16 years ago.
She had 4 mischievous sons(2 deaf and 2 hearing);
11 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren, and
1 great-great-grandchild.

Part 1



Wedding Day for Camilla & Bill Ramborger
(Camilla's mother, left and Bill's mother, right)

(January 8, 1972)




Camilla painted the oil painting of "Flowers in the Vase"
for her parents in law's Christmas present in 1972.




Bill, mother, Tim(Bill's brother) and Camilla played Mah-Jong
in the summer of 1972.



Camilla, mother, and Bill before we left for SC




Bill Sr., mother, Bill, and Camilla's mother, Ruth
during the SCSD Homecoming on Nov. 5, 1977
(Camilla's birthday). SC beat Florida SD, 38-14.
Bill coached.




Bill Sr., mother, Bill at Great Smoky Mtns. in Tennessee on the left and
Camilla on the right. Cam was pregnant with Amanda.



Proud Granny, holding a month old granddaughter, Amanda in her arms
in January, 1980. Amanda is named after her great-grandmother,
Amanda Lawton Tallman(Dec. 3, 1844)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Aunt Camilla,

I enjoyed your pictures so much. You always takes many very good pictures. You lucky enough to have nice kind of camera. I'm still working to get one in my lifetime very soon, smile. I'm sure that you seen my pictures on my facebook also. I tried my best as much I can as even for everyone. But I also enjoyed yours, just because as my family too. We all loved them so much. mwah, Marlena